Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time Flies

Time flies when you're having fun, right?! That's my excuse for the blog neglect and I'm sticking to it. Sadly, I haven't taken the time to post since May, but during that time we've had some great fun, so I'll do my best to post a few back-logged memories of our family and the boy. Please forgive this photo-less post in the meantime. They say, if you write down a goal and share it with others, it increases your chance of success. So let it be said that it is my goal to post to the blog more frequently than in the recent months past.

Actually, on second thought, maybe it's all more forgivable if I post with an Oliver photo. Not of great significance in terms of an event or a memory, but here's the most recent photo I have of him on my iPhone. He's borrowing our downstairs neighbor Maggie's pink car. Ubercool, Monk!


No comments: